What is a Money Coach?
Let’s start with the end of that question, coach.
If you have ever played any kind of sport you will know that the role of the coach isn’t to do everything for you but to help you identify areas where you can improve for greater results and success.
With money we often copy someone else’s techniques and then become frustrated that we don’t obtain the same results they are. This is where a coach becomes of real value.
Our differing personalities and individual circumstances or experiences means there will never be a ‘1 size fits all’. Engaging with a money coach is simply bringing someone alongside you whose role is to help you discover what is right for you.
When it comes to money people under estimate the real value of investing in themselves and discovering what will bring them and their money together for greater success. They dismiss engaging with a money coach because they put it in the same basket as a budget advisor and don’t need help budgeting.
And for most people, a budget advisor isn’t any benefit to them. A Money Coach however is.
I invite you to book a 'FREE' 30-Minute Discovery Call and explore how my program can help you - Totally free of any obligation, so go ahead and schedule a call now.
HELPING YOU ACHIEVE THE RESULTS YOU WANT
A proven process for results
- You will become fully engaged with your money decisions allowing you to get a greater awareness on exactly where your money is going.
- You will start to identify your strengths and weaknesses with personal finances and become more intentional with money.
- You will gain an insight into your personal 'value system' ensuring that your money is going where you value it the most.
- You will discover what habits or behaviours have been costing you money and stopping you from achieving what you really want.
- You will shape the 'New You'. Someone now proactive with their finances instead of reactive.
- You will have a new excitement about your future possibilities and opportunities. One that accelerates your ability to achieve your goals.
- You will have a solid foundation for managing personal finances that gets you ahead instead of just treading water or going in circles.
"The Definition of Insanity is Doing The Same Thing Over and Over Again Expecting a Different Result"
Coaching is about you and not the numbers.
Schedule a Call now and let’s have a conversation.
No obligation, no commitment just a conversation to understand how I can help and see if a Money Coach is a good fit for you.