What is a Money Coach?
Let’s start with the end of that question, coach.
If you have ever played any kind of sport you will know that the role of the coach isn’t to do everything for you but to help you identify areas where you can improve for greater results and success.
With money we often copy someone else’s techniques and become frustrated that we don’t obtain the same results they are. This is where a coach becomes of real value.
Our differing personalities and individual circumstances or experiences means there will never be a ‘1 size fits all’ and until we acknowledge this and choose to do something about it then it’s unlikely we will enjoy the results we seek.
When it comes to money people under estimate the real value of investing in themselves and discovering what will bring them and their money together for greater success. <pThey dismiss engaging with a money coach because they put it in the same basket as a budget advisor and don’t need help budgeting.
And for most people, a budget advisor isn’t of benefit. A Money Coach however is.
I invite you to book a 'FREE' 30-Minute Discovery Call and explore how my program can benefit you - Totally free of any obligation, so go ahead and schedule a call now.
The Benefits to You
The 90-Day A.C.T Program
- You will become fully engaged with your money decisions allowing you to get a greater awareness on exactly where your money is going.
- You will start to identify your strengths and weaknesses with personal finances in preparation of how you will become intentional with money in the future.
- You will gain an insight into your personal 'value system' ensuring that your money starts going where you value it the most
- You will discover what habits or behaviours are costing you money and a barrier to achieving what you want.
- You will shape the 'New You'. Someone now proactive with their finances instead of reactive.
- You will have a new excitement about your future possibilities and opportunities.
- You will have a foundation for managing your personal finances that gets you ahead instead of just treading water or going in circles.
"The Definition of Insanity is Doing The Same Thing Over and Over Again Expecting a Different Result"
Coaching is about you and not the numbers.
Schedule a Call now and let’s have a conversation.
No obligation, no commitment just a conversation to find out more and see if a Money Coach is a good fit for you.