Here’s what you need to know to win with your bank
The 3 C’s of lending
Capacity and Collateral
- Unemployment is expected to rise significantly post lockdown.
- Businesses are determining how they will survive so jobs are at risk.
- House values in some areas are tipped to decline.
These factors mean banks are now becoming a lot more aggressive
with first home buyers.
Your best opportunity to be approved is to control what you can.
- How do you put in place the right strategies now?
- How do you position yourself as a strong candidate?
- How should you be operating your bank accounts months before you even apply?
- Why is it the bank don’t accept what you call savings as genuine savings?
Some things you will be doing well, others you may need to change.
A strong character component helps balance out low deposit and employment variations.
Don’t wait until you apply for a home loan to find out what you should have done differently so your loan was approved and not declined.
Don’t wait until it’s too late, Schedule a call now!